Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FIVE.

Starting today I only have five more weeks of work. FIVE!!! I seriously don't know where this year has gone, and I have a feeling these next five weeks are going to go really slow in my mind, but in reality I know that it will just speed on by. As of now the next four weekends I have something going on so that will be nice. I still don't know how I feel about leaving this job. Of course I'm excited for Goshen, but it will be weird not going to work every day and seeing Andrea and the rest of the girls. 

In other news, I got back from Little Eden this past weekend and it was so nice to get away from Indiana and relax. Though the whole week was rainy and cold it doesn't stop me from enjoying the best place ever. :) Alot of Hesston people were working up there as staff this summer so it was great to catch up with people. I also scheduled my classes for this next year, which I am SUPER excited about. I'll be taking all art classes along with elementary spanish( emphasis on elementary) a bible course and some business courses. I'm happy though that all my gen. eds are out of the way and that I can focus on the things I enjoy. It's a nice thing knowing what next year will look like. Even better knowing that since I'll be going to Peru for SST the fall of my senior year, I'll still be able to get done in two years!! woot woot!  

So for now I'm trying to focus all my energy into these last few weeks and hoping that all goes smoothly. I can't wait to see everyone again!! 

1 comment:

Bethany Miller said...

ooooh! enjoy your last few weeks! love you!